* Pool Passes must be paid in full at purchase.
* Pool Pass purchase requires a credit card authorization form as a backup type of payment for charges at the grill, restaurant and pro shop.
* Pool Passes are not refundable or pro rated for any reason.
* Pool hours are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm seven days a week, lap swim from 8-9am.
* Pool Pass holders must sign in and also sign in their guests at the front desk in the lounge before entering the pool area.
* Someone can be a guest only twice a month at the pool.
* Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
* Management has the responsibility to close the pool due to lightning or any other situation it considers unsafe for swimmers.
* Management’s primary responsibility and concern is the safety of swimmers and therefore will be uncompromising in its decisions to close the pool and to reopen the pool.
* Management reserves the right to choose what technology and method it uses to determine the danger of lightning.
* The lifeguards are there for your safety and have the authority and responsibility to close the pool due to lightning. Failure to obey their commands and cooperate with the them may create a dangerous situation and result in your Pool Pass suspension or termination.